Thursday, October 25, 2007

A couple of things....

Well, I have a new kit in the works, and almost finished, but they have called me into work this week, so it will be Sunday or Monday before I can get it all ready for you. I work for a temp agency, but mostly for just one place (as a cater waiter) and apparently there is a lot going on in the catering world this week, or someone is sick, or whatever. Anyway, it's going to be a doozy of a kit, with a holiday flavor, but hardly traditional, and I think you might love it.
Also, as far as the challenge kit goes.... Yes, lots of people have downloaded it, but it is in a password protected zip-file, so they can't open it afterward. I have gotten a few comments regarding the fact that people were "stealing" it, or getting the password , but that simply isn't the case. I just can't figure out why someone would DL it if they couldn't open it. Maybe they weren't paying attention...LOL. I did have a couple of actual entrants and I will post their LO here when I put up the new kit. The LO's were fab, and I can't wait to show them off
See you then!

No comments: